Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gay or Straight, we all need financial security -- this video gave me mine!!

Do you ever feel like there just isn't enough month at the end of your money? I want to share a short video with you that has revolutionized the lives of several people around me, and now, it's revolutionizing MY life.

Watch this brief video -- then contact me at Zpower2b@gmail.com (just put "I saw the Brilliant Compensation" in the subject line)



You lose NOTHING by just taking a moment to listen. 


It's a fairly big file, but WELL WORTH the wait. 
Let me know if you're an "A", "B", or "C".

Copy this link into your browser, and change your life. (NOTE: if it doesn't open for you, just google "VLC" and download a FREE program that WILL open it.)


https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71293228/HerbaLife%20-%20Opportunity/Brilliant%20Compensation%20171.9MB.wmv

2 comments:

  1. Your Youtube vid struck a deep chord. I'm also an Army brat (Japan, US east coast), and also a gay man who has searched hard for meaning since I was 21. I'm now 55. I agree with what you say about stereotypical behavior in our community, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lexington", by the way, comes from 495A Lexington Drive, Fort Lee, Va., where we lived last on an Army base.

    ReplyDelete